About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Getting to final stage of brickwork

I think only that top section to brick now

Actually some at the back too as I can see loads of sunlight

The pillars of concern! Already more used to them ;-)

2 comments:

  1. The bricklayers are making good progress, won't be long before the roof is on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely and I don't think the roof takes too long given it is sheets of Colorbond.

    ReplyDelete