About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I can see clearly now

Our pantry window yesterday

Our pantry window today!
A big difference. I haven't been reporting in each day with the 'window journey' The short story is that Airlite rang last week and informed me that despite 3 of their representatives telling me I had ComfortPlus glazing, I didn't! They still believe that the damage is from the brickcleaning. Airlite were happy to replace any window in the house that I wished from them to replace. The following day, a glazier and I selected 20 to be replaced which happened today. If I feel the windows that have stayed are damaged (compared to the new ones installed today), I am to call for replacements. After six months, I can see clearly now!

1 comment:

  1. I value this article for the well-investigated substance and marvelous wording. I got so connected with this End of lease cleaning Mosman | End of lease cleaning Waterloo | End of lease cleaning Pyrmont | End of lease cleaning Southern suburbs that I couldn't stop examining. I am astonished by your work and skill. Much gratitude to you for such a degree. Regards,

    ReplyDelete