About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Welcome to my blog! Never blogged before but I thought it would be an easy way to keep friends and family up to date with where we are up to with the house building and also an easy way to log activity for our records.


I might start with our plans which are all finalised. Our design is roughly based on the Newport 40 but we have added a rumpus (pool table room/bar) at the back which meant moving the kitchen. We have also redesigned the whole top floor to give me my all important bath in the ensuite.

No comments:

Post a Comment