About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Friday, December 20, 2013

Some green for Christmas

Our lovely landscapers gave us some green for Christmas time - it makes such a difference which excites us for the rest of the greenery yet to come. Brad & I have not had lawn in our 12 years of marriage, in fact I have NEVER EVER had lawn. I know that the novelty may wear off when it needs mowing constantly.



And in other news, the plumbers were out this morning to fix a flooded undersink cupboard. Turns out that our pullout tap mixer is completely 'shot to pieces' (his words). He has put in a temporary one until mid-January so we don't need to deal with flooding every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment