About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Lounge room finished

Finally! Nearly 2 years on, we received the final major piece for our formal lounge (the one that we don't really use much) A rug arrived from the U.S today wrapped in 5 different layers which was very frustrating. On a side note, I cannot believe that all those TV reno shows can dress a room in mere minutes. It took me about 25 minutes to get the plastic off one rug.

I just love the rug and how it changes the feel of the room. It really pulls the furniture all together.







No comments:

Post a Comment