About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Monday, August 4, 2014

Window Cleaning recommendation

I HATE dirty windows. It's just MY thing. I love looking through clear glass with no dirt, no bird poo, no smears or fingerprints. I had noticed our neighbours using a company fairly regularly and I would watch as a team of 4 or 5 descended upon their home, hurried around cleaning windows and departed. I called them back for a quote on our place and I was astounded.
Now we have a pretty large home. For our house, without flyscreens, cleaning inside and outside, vacuuming the tracks, cleaning the pool fence and the glass stair balustrading inside it cost $210. Bargain! No other quote came close.
The test was going to be to see if I was happy with the quality of the clean. Yes, I am! To top it off it was all completed in about an hour.
Call John Lopez on 0412 916010 for a quote and tell him Kerith sent you.

No comments:

Post a Comment