About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Handyman work

Today the long list of small fiddly jobs was started by my lovely Hire-A-Hubby, Heath. There was a lot of painting and hanging on the list, including our retaining walls outside.

BEFORE - bench seat

AFTER - bench seat



BEFORE - Herb garden


AFTER - Herb garden

BEFORE
AFTER

3 comments:

  1. who did most of your landscaping if you don't mind me asking..did you have a budget?

    ReplyDelete
  2. His details are on the side of the home page - Tim Hayward from Hayward Landscaping. I would highly recommend and in fact, he has got a bit of work from Eden Brae buildees through this blog. We did have a budget....that we ended up doubling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think thats normal people rarely stick to budgets:(

    ReplyDelete