About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Friday, December 19, 2014

More new furniture

 Over the past few months more furniture has been arriving. I have been waiting until it is completely finished before posting but I think that time may be some time away. So here are some almost finished rooms.

A new rug to break up the tiles

Excuse the fitball - another 6 weeks until my chair arrives

A daybed come foldout guest bed

We will add a floating shelf above the desk early next year



LOVE the cushions


LOVE my new coffee table



A plant would go nicely in this corner




Some nice artwork over the lounge

11 comments:

  1. love your lounge where did you get it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, been away. I will find out from Anastasia from re-do my space and get back to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely amazing! so stunning. Whre is the hall console table from? I realised i haven't been subscirbed to get an email alert on your blog, so much ive missed out on, as i dont get on the forum much these days either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forum? What forum?! I rarely visit either. Another question for Anastasia from re-do my space. I think she is on leave at the moment so it may have to wait. The hall console is one of my favourite pieces too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just checking....the dark wood one or the white one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry - the white one with the X pattern on the sides

      Delete
  6. the coffee table i love where is that from?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi just chasing up where you got the coffee table? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry! It has been hectic.
    If you give Anastasia from re-do my space a call, she will be able to direct you. 0411 050 417

    ReplyDelete
  9. An obligation of appreciation is all together for giving such supportive information. I am especially fascinated with your article the End of lease cleaning Newtown | End of lease cleaning Redfern | End of lease cleaning Sydney and I am happy that I am connected with your site.thanks! Regards

    ReplyDelete