About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

New Christmas decorations

Just love my bargain new Christmas decorations bought in the sales! All ready for Christmas 2016 as Christmas 2015 will be spent in Germany visiting one of my brothers.



3 comments:

  1. can i ask how you found the whole eden brae process?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, been away so couldn't respond. I found it great....because I was expecting ups & downs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article is so incredible! Much obliged to you for sharing this great data. I enjoyed the manner in which you exhibited your data. I appreciate perusing this blog which incorporates bunches of supportive data its exceptionally intriguing and amazing.I delighted in it so much and thank you for a superb article the End of lease cleaning | End of lease cleaning Sydney, it helped me a ton. You have such an incredible personality to think of this. Respects,

    ReplyDelete