About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Internal colours

Whilst again I can't get a swatch of the colour (Taubmans don't seem to allow it), I have found a photo from The Block that shows the wall colour we picked - Pebble Bay. Skirting and cornices will be in Crisp White.



 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kerith
    Can you please tell me what internal colours you picked? walls, skirting and cornice's?
    Thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Justin,
    The walls are all Pebble Bay and the skirting, doors etc are Crisp White. I think the cornices are possible done in the ceiling white but not sure on that one.
    Hope that helps you.
    PS Very happy with our colour choice.

    ReplyDelete