About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Landscape design

Not sure if you can read this - I have issues reading the original as the font size is so small. Basically they propose some tree removals and some additional plants like camellias, gardenias and frangipanis. A retaining wall on one side of the house and a driveway, of course.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Thanks for taking time for sharing this article, it was excellent and very informative. Its really very useful of all of users. I found a lot of informative stuff in your article. Keep it up.
    Thanks;
    Landscape designer virginia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, happy to help as others have helped me.
    I'm intrigued - do I really have someone reading from the U.S?!

    ReplyDelete