About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Upcoming schedule

Received an email from Matt last night informing me of the items he has booked in to occur at the house.

"Please note the below update of progress and what is booked leading up to Troy's return.
-    Friday 6th, Tilers to complete main floor areas
-    Sat / Mon - Fixing carpenter to return to install Bed room smart robe door units, and a few other items per my inspection list
-    Bed 3 Ceiling, requires repair over the internal door, as there is a slight undulation, Frame carpenter booked to return Mon / Tues to rectify
-    Plastering contractor booked for Thurs 12th to meet with myself / to complete defects as marked, Cornices to garage, Bed 3 ceiling repair.
-    House cleaner Initial clean - Friday 13th.
As discussed, I will also be on annual leave Monday 9th to Wed 11th, however the above items have been booked / confirmed to be carried out."


I think the tilers might have finished already if everything went according to plan yesterday. The site was cleaned (sort of) today - there still seems to be a lot of junk lying around?? My latest screenshot has the site fencing being removed tomorrow. I hope the house is locked up a little more securely than it has been from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment