About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I was a little too hopeful!

Damn, I was wrong in my information as confirmed by some of my HomeOne members. The contract period commences 20 WORKING days from the survey being received (Feb 11) so there probably won't be much action before then. Oh well, that will save me some time if I don't feel compelled to drive past the block on my way home each day!
On another note, some lovely neighbour has decided to use our empty council bins, filling them up with green waste. Our green bin was full of tree trunks that I could not move it nor would the council truck pick it up anyway. In addition, it now has a large split down the side of it :-( Bring on the fencing, I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment