About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Monday, February 18, 2013

Not much progress at our end....

....but hopefully the story is different at the other end! OK, I have been pestered for an update but really there is not a lot to say. What I think I know is that Eden Brae received our survey last Monday (11th), the file is in estimating to order materials and that sometime in the next week or two we should be slabbed. Be assured that when I see action on the site, you will be the first to know.

I have had other things to keep me occupied of late too like the death of my beautiful father-in-law and my current issue of a sickly daughter in hospital with viral asthma/pneumonia.

No comments:

Post a Comment