About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Trying to keep the interest alive ;-)

With the lull in building works, I have vaguely thought about some interior decorating although I am leaving most of that to my gorgeous friend, AJ, from http://www.redomyspace.com.au/

I have been wondering for a while what to do with the large vertical wall area left by the walkin pantry in the kitchen near the cooktop run. See the plan below.



Whilst away in the summer holidays, I found this wall hanging that I love. Sounds like what we are trying to achieve in our family. I would love to find a way to add in 'We do Jesus'. So I am thinking that the kitchen/family/meals area will incorporate this red colour into the decor.



I also contacted a local landscape design company today with the hopes of getting the ball rolling on the gardens. My hope is to do the bare minimum initially and then add more in stages as money allows. I have sent them a copy of our landscape plan, designed by another company, as a starting point.

No comments:

Post a Comment