About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Friday, February 8, 2013

Suspect pegs


I have been waiting all week for red pegs to appear on our property (supposedly within 5 days of Thursday afternoon last week). When I drove past this afternoon, there were pegs BUT they weren't red. I am not sure what this means? Maybe they are pre-peg pegs and they turn red after a particular job is completed? Happy for someone to shed light on this for me.






I also noticed that one of the pegs was inside the pool fence, right on the edge of the pool. Hmmm, I hope that isn't where they think the alfresco will go up to!


4 comments:

  1. The short ones are probably bench mark pegs. The o/s stands for offset so one corner would be 3m from the peg in that direction. They give a level to work off for the house so it will all be at the right height! Pete w

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew! Thanks Pete. Do you know anything about the colours? How come they ain't red?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pegs were white as well and they are benchmark 3m pegs.

    ReplyDelete