About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Friday, October 18, 2013

Love this!

I found this on the WWW last week and I would love to incorporate this into our new home. We need to work out where and how it would look. I have a lovely friend, Jayne, who would be able to make it up in a particular colour scheme for me. I need our children to know this and believe this with all their hearts and even more as the teenage years approach!


No comments:

Post a Comment