About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Monday, October 21, 2013

Thankyou Eden Brae....

...for a quality home and delivered about 2 months short of contract time! So excited to take possession of the house 2 years after purchasing the block of land with a house on it.
Today went like this - I met Troy at 8am to walk through checking that the items on the PCI list were attended to. Not all of them had been but they were noted to be done in the next few days. We found a few other minor items that have immediately been put on my maintenance list. We finished at 10am with lots of chat ;-) I headed over to Eden Brae office for a 1pm appointment with Rania....and Bev...and Shirley....and Sonia! Lots more chat, signed many documents, took the keys, a folder of bedtime reading and a beautiful bath towel set. I have been asked many times if I would 'do it again'. The answer is YES if I had my super team of Rania, Bev & Troy!



Off for a celebratory dinner on the floor of our new home now...

4 comments:

  1. Huge congratulations Kerith, glad to see everything went well today. I hope ours will be as smooth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Niall - not long for you now either! Troy will ensure it is all smooth for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is the new cooker? We are now getting the same one as our original one is delayed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not used yet, Niall!! We won't use it for another few weeks.

    ReplyDelete