About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Some more of furnishings

I am risking upsetting my friend, AJ from re-do my space, by giving you all a sneak peek at some of the goodies but I am just a little excited by them. Just loving how it will all come together.

Candle display for a coffee table

Kitchen pendant lights

Very 'me' in colours!

Coffee table and some of the cushions

Side tables (I think)

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your styled home. The sneak peak is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks R! Really starting to come together now - 2 lounges and a bed added today.

    ReplyDelete