About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Lovely Lucinda ;-)


And a BIG public shoutout to my closest of friends, Lu. She has been there through the ins and outs of the build from dreaming days to now near completion. She has listened, given time when she has no time (unless it is 2am!), offered advice, helped me to maintain the vision when things seemed too hard, helped Brad to see the vision that I have for the home and when I have been feeling flat, she has been my 'RA-RA' girl, my personal fan club. Her oohhs and aaahhs have been sweet music to my ears. From the bottom of my heart, thank you Lu. Here's to many a champagne or good red on the alfresco.

No comments:

Post a Comment