About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Concept Pools update

In the interest of a fair & balanced blog, I had better post tonight about Concept Pools. After their history of poor communication with me, I was surprised today to receive a call to see where I was up to with my selection of waterline tiles. It had been actioned with the Office Manager. To be proactive,  Ben suggested that I also select the pool equipment box. Wow! Talk about a turnaround. I asked Ben about the programme of works - as soon as the pool fencing is erected then it will be full steam ahead. They will be able to book in our Gemtex lining which should take about 2 weeks at this time of year. We may yet get a swim in our pool this summer.....

No comments:

Post a Comment