About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Maintenance inspection

This past week has seen the 13 week inspection date come and go! Eden Brae are not able to get the Supervisor out until early March. Whoa! To be honest, I wasn't bothered at all which I think surprised my CSA. For me, it means an extra 6 weeks for issues to arise that may get fixed. Once your list has been agreed on with your supervisor, nothing can be added. I seen the delay as being a win then. The items I have contacted Eden Brae about since settlement have been IMMEDIATELY acted uon. So far no fault at all with after sales customer service eg. toilet cistern, kitchen mixer tap. I initially had items listed here on the blog (straight after settlement)  that would have come up at this maintenance inspection but Troy came straight around and fixed most of them up himself. Here are the things that I will be discussing with Jason, the Maintenance Supervisor.

























No comments:

Post a Comment