About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

HOME magazine

Today was the day that I got out of my gymgear and spruced up a little for an interview and photoshoot with NewsCorp. Eden Brae selected us to feature our house in a double page spread in the coming weeks/months. The lovely Anastasia from redo my space worked so hard accessorising and styling the rooms whilst I fluffed around. They took photos of the outside, the family/kitchen/meals, media room, master bedroom & ensuite. I'll let you know when it is going to be published - as long as we get warning!


2 comments:

  1. Procuring proficient cleaners from a legitimate organization to do your move out End of lease cleaning is a perfect choice and now you don't need to stress over your home. Respects,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. It is very interesting article. I really love this. Thank you for the sharing. Duplex Designs for Narrow Blocks

    ReplyDelete