About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Monday, March 3, 2014

Maintenance Inspection

I have just finished with my 13 week maintenance inspection (6 weeks late). I was armed with photos of issues so that I was as quick & efficient as possible. In hindsight, I should have ordered them so that all top floor ones were together, bottom floor, outside ones etc. Jason, the maintenance supervisor, was a pleasure to deal with and I am happy to report that all 45 items on my list will be dealt with by the external company MJH.
So just as we were celebrating the end of tradesmen being around, here we go again!!

1 comment:

  1. It was a great help to find this kind of article with so much information. I love how exciting and fun to read this was! Great job! - Blacktown arborist

    ReplyDelete