About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Finally....the reveal!





A little teaser of what is to come....
Anastasia from re-do my space has written a blog post to show us BEFORE and AFTERS of some of my rooms. Anastasia's passion for her work meant that the post is HUGE and it was too difficult to embed in the blog.
Click on the link below and then click on the file icon in the top lefthand corner. Select OPEN - it should take you to the document. Enjoy having a look

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bydle2S04LpAdlhyanV6cE5NQU0/edit?usp=sharing

1 comment:

  1. An obligation of appreciation is all together for giving such supportive information. I am especially fascinated with your article the Bond cleaning Sydney and I am happy that I am connected with your site.thanks! Regards

    ReplyDelete