About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Monday, August 27, 2012

Off to Council.....

The exciting news of the day is that our plans have now been sent to council to await the rubber stamp of approval! Yay! A major step closer though a long road still ahead.

I sent an email to EBH management this afternoon regarding my dissatisfaction with the hydraulics PCV. To be completely honest, I wasn't really expecting a reply. Within an hour, I had a call on my mobile from a lovely lady, Bev, who listened, understood & cared though not really solving anything! Bev was great at explaining things that hadn't been discussed with me. Thankyou for your prompt response Eden Brae.

1 comment:

  1. spoke to her few times when they made a massive mistke with drawings.Shes good.. Good at expalining things.. end cost is still yours..:)We are waiting for the final drawing to be done so we can approve them.. it been a year since we started with EB and now they realised the front door does not fit properly.. Took a week to get that fixed.. check you drawings..:) check everythingggggg.. Good luck with council.. we demolished with city civil - they were good with the price.

    ReplyDelete