About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Friday, August 17, 2012

Staircase

Being home with sick family members (again) is allowing me time to get on top on things my end. I just wish I got responses from people on the other end. Genneral Stairs were super quick with both their initial quote and then the amended quote - makes it all so much less stressful. Here is a version of the staircase we have picked.
We will have open timber risers to the bottom flight (12 steps) and then closed timber risers to the top few that wind around to the upper landing (to accommodate Brad's tiny cellar under the stairs!) Semi frameless glass balustrading with stainless steel posts and a timber handrail.

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe you've already got stairs in?! The place looks great...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read the post properly, LOSER brother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have an upstairs room like that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, we got rid of it for my bath!

    ReplyDelete