About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Tiles, tiles and more tiles

Before meeting again with the guy from Concept Pools to look at the contract, I decided to slip into DiLorenzo to get an idea of what we are in for at our next appointment on August 14. I must say that i was pleasantly surprised by the range on offer for both wall & floor tiles. Feature tiles are included in the package or at least one strip of them. I wasn't overly impressed with the tiles for a kitchen splashback on offer so we will be needing some extra cash from our allowance for that. I took some photos (especially for my HomeOne EBH friends) but they are more ones that I am potentially interested in.

These are floor tiles (only some of the range) and they all come in smooth or grip for outdoor use.






2 comments:

  1. I liked, all the tiles color combinations and designs. They are just beautiful. I love to have liked this bathroom in my house. Even, I like the color combinations of Tiles. It’s looking so gorgeous. These tiles are giving a great look to your Bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I am keen to see how it all eventuates.

    ReplyDelete