About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Friday, March 15, 2013

A busy day today



Work has been non-stop today from very early until at least 5:15pm. As I drove by on my way home this evening, the concreters were still there doing the piering (I think). Earlier this afternoon when I took the photos, one guy said there would be work happening on Monday if not tomorrow to get ready for the slab pouring. Good to see it all marked out on the block. easier to visualise the house & the area it will occupy.


1 comment: