About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A stolen water meter:-(


Upon inspection, it appears that our water meter has been stolen. All that is left is a tap & a big, constant drip. I have done some Googling and it appears I need to report it to the police to get a reference number and then call Sydney Water.

I have a feeling that moving onto a relatively busy road, from a private access road off a cul-de-sac, is going to be a shock to the system. Mail taken from the letterbox,  people loading our bins up with inappropriate rubbish, stealing water meters....


Does anyone know what this is? Found it sticking out of the ground after the excavation. Suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Wow - that is a bummer. No idea what the yellow thing is. Can't wait to see you tomorrow K!

    ReplyDelete