About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Hot water system change


I received an email early yesterday morning from Troy suggesting we relocate the instant hot water system from the study/guest wall at the front of the house to the media room wall. This will improve the efficiency as it will be more central to the water supply points. More than happy to relocate. At tender, I did ask whether installing another system would be advantageous due to the length/size of the house. The study is a long way away from the kitchen! I was told it would be fine.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
    Hot Water Services in Wyndham

    ReplyDelete