About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Bubbling along

Everything is happening as per schedule which is nice. I was amazed to see the tilers on site ALL weekend, yes even Sunday. He assured me he was making no noise - just grouting.
Today, we have the floor sanders making a huge mess upstairs. Dust is flying out the windows.
The painters are due to start tomorrow and should be working on the house for the next 2 weeks or so.

1 comment:

  1. I am amazingly reviving for this blog. It's a useful subject. It causes me especially to manage and certain issues. Its chance is so End of lease cleaning Neutral bay | End of lease cleaning Mosman magnificent and working style so energetic. I figure it might help every one of you.

    ReplyDelete