About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Monday, July 8, 2013

Complete Care Cleaning Service

I have discovered a gem of a company! CCCS was a contact given to me by one of our local real estate agents. Tony's company covers many aspects of cleaning - high pressure cleaning, housewashing, window cleaning, domestic and commercial cleaning and wait for it, post build cleaning!! Tony worked hard today cleaning our driveway and the surrounds of our pool area. The difference is remarkable for the money paid out.



Tony Johnson - Complete Care Cleaning Service   0429 407503


3 comments: