About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Resolution!

I know you have all had sleepless nights like myself over the issue so I thought I would put you out of your misery. EBH have provided a favourable outcome for me. It will be replaced within a few weeks. The contractor has installed the incorrect mould and the 'squarer' one will be now put on the house facade.
I still think that an issue has been raised that this particular selection was not discussed with us (and others hanging in HomeOne forums) at our Home Options Gallery appointment. We were asked to select paint colour for the corbel/mould only. If we ARE allowed to select a profile, it needs to be included at this appointment.
Our internal staircase is being installed today. I stood on the footpath watching them for a while which provided the contractors with some entertainment. It will take a while to be completely finished (staining and glass balustrading) but looks good so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment