About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Beauty in building - The Ruby Room!

I have been trying to work out how I can incorporate beauty/grooming treatments into my building blog and I got stuck - no idea apart from needing a good massage to relieve the tensions of building. My friends, Mike & Jemma, have recently taken over The Ruby Room in Westfield Hornsby (down near Woolworths) Jemma has managed the place for years and looked after me VERY well. The beautiful couple have bought out the previous owners. Nothing like starting a business and planning a wedding at the same time. If you are in need of a little pampering or deforestation, call in to see Jemma (9476 6672) - she will look after you even more so if she knows I sent you.

No comments:

Post a Comment