About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Landscaping update - photos

It has been a while between posts. I have been very busy moving things into the new house, box by box. I aim to pack the car each night with items and then each morning take them over to the new house and unpack straight away. Yesterday's project was Brad's wine collection. Here is some of it....

The overflow area

The wine cupboard


Back to the landscaping. It started in earnest 2 weeks ago. Each day we have had 4-7 guys working solidly on the site, making more mess ;-) We all have fine dirt in every orifice. Every outside surface of the house is filthy again and the floors inside are incredibly dirty. The concrete will be poured in about 10 days time, giving us a driveway and front porch area. The landscapers have impressed me no end and are a credit to their company. Polite, friendly, courteous, always offering assistance and greeting me each time they see me. A pleasure to have around. Here are some progress photos....












No comments:

Post a Comment