About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Monday, April 15, 2013

A view from the rear

As I stopped by at lunchtime today my lovely neighbour offered us a sneak peak from his backyard. I clambered onto some rocks and managed to unsteadily take these photos.
I was also told that the brickies were working on Saturday whilst we were away in Melbourne - happy days!
I will post more photos this afternoon from the front.
I found a fair bit of rubbsih that has obviously been dumped over the fence eg. a large old suitcase full of rubbish, some colorbond fencing etc. You would think that with council cleanup about to happen in the next week or so, they could wait to dump it then!


No comments:

Post a Comment