About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Impeccable timing - NOT!

The landscape quote from Outback Landscapes came through yesterday right in the midst of sorting out the bank issues. Whilst I was reasonably happy with the quote considering the scope of work & the size of our land, my Mr Finance was not. I did include my big wish of semi frameless glass for the pool fencing. There is only a difference of about $3.5K between that & aluminium fencing. Well worth it, I say, as long as it is the kids job to clean it! I have also asked about masonry retaining walls out the front of the house and along the side - this will add another $2-3K to the quote.
 I will sit on this for a while and possibly get another quote from a local company for comparison.

I tried to post the quote without actual figures and personal identifying information. It was all edited out but when I uploaded to this blog, the information magically reappeared?

No comments:

Post a Comment