About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Friday, April 5, 2013

Progress on the build & with the bank


Preparations were made today to move on up to the next storey and according to one of my neighbours there was electrical work done today as part of his precious lawn was dug up :-( A great way to meet your new neighbour.

I received an email from my Mortgage angel
"This afternoon CBA has confirmed receiving all the information that I sent yesterday, it is going to get actioned on Monday so i will check again and will update you."
I very politely thanked her instead of ranting & raving about not sending it earlier, saving us all a big headache. Stayed tuned to see if Eden Brae get paid for the work they finished a few weeks ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment