About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Friday, May 17, 2013

Slow progress

Nothing much to report from the building site for reasons unknown to me. Yesterday something was delivered from Hudsons. Maybe the eaves as per the schedule? Today there was someone there very briefly but from behind the fence, I am not sure what they achieved. The screenshot suggests 'scaffold lower eaves install' but I am not clear what that is and what I should be looking for.

3 comments:

  1. It means that they lower the height of the scaffolding from the height that was needed for the fascia/gutter to the lower height needed to install eaves. Apparently no other trades can be on site when they do it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the explanation, Jennifer - makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this amazing article on Eden Brae Newport 42+ was Just searching for Protect Your Home by Choosing the Best Roofing Contractors and found this amazing website of yours.

    ReplyDelete