About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Monday, May 13, 2013

Wardrobe update

 In some spare time today, I started to followup on an email I sent to Wardrobe World a few weeks ago. WW are fitting out our wardrobes at a HUGE cost before handover. There are advantages to doing it this way ie. any scratches, issues, dents would be Eden Brae's problem to deal with.

I rang WW today to confirm that particularly in the walkin robes the shelving runs the entire length of the walls. Our robes are reasonably large at about 2.3mx2.4m. It has been confirmed that the fitout won't stop short of the walls.

I have been thinking that 2 drawers will not be enough for any of us. Not being the neatest of gals, I would prefer my clothes to be enclosed. I asked whether it was possible to request changes to the fitout and pay WW privately. A note has been added to the file so that when the job is ordered, the installer will contact me. I am thinking 3 extra drawers for Brad and I and 2 extra for the children's??

In the kids wardrobes
His & Hers walkin (one each)

No comments:

Post a Comment