About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Friday, May 31, 2013

A little rendering...

Not sure if this needs to be painted or not - the colour is pretty close to what we selected.



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just you! They are onto you finally - you spammer LOL

    Only kidding - I tried and got same message. Apart from one thread where there was a post at 2:39pm, there has been nothing since midday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...I can post now. I love the render. Can't wait to see the decorative finish on the other wall.

      Delete