About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Monday, June 17, 2013

A disappointment!

Last week when  I met Troy on site to discuss aircon issues, he told me that electrical roughin was booked for Monday. We organised for us to meet mid-late Monday at a time to be arranged to go through with my interior designer as per my plan - there is a note on the plan that we are to still advise on placement of some powerpoints.
I sent a message to Troy on Friday suggesting 11am - no answer; sent another message this morning at 8am confirming 11am - no answer; AJ and I turn up to the site and there were no tradies and no Troy. Disappointing that I have paid that money for AJ to come and advise and we have no access and nothing to do. Just as well she is worth it ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment