About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Photo fest!!

I had a call from Troy yesterday letting me know that he would be on site most of the day and that the electricians would be there today and tomorrow. I told him that I would arrange to get AJ from Re-do My Space out there and I would inform him of the time. 8am was the elected time. We waited until 8:30am and I contacted Troy - no electricians, no Troy but I got permission to enter the site.

Looking at the kitchen & pantry

From our bedroom to the walkins & ensuite

Our ensuite

The aircon duct in the bedroom boxed in

Ensuite large window

Shower niche

Master bedroom

Study

Lounge

Media

Studio/IT room

Looking to the kitchen/dining/rumpus

Family

Back toward front door

New cladding at the rear


Hot water service

Serious drainage required


Alfresco to rumpus
There are some issues I need to get resolved with Troy - stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment