About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Highly recommended product.....

http://www.aussieskipbags.com.au/

Wow! The customer service is impeccable.  In clearing out our current home, I needed somewhere to DUMP 11 years worth of stuff that we no longer need. I had heard about this company from others on the forum I frequent. I thought it was worth a go rather than having a metal skip bi sitting on the driveway and paying for its hire.
I logged my request at 12pm one day and it was on my doorstep by 3pm the same day. I easily filled it up and yesterday logged a pickup. It suggests a 5 day turnaround but at 1pm today the truck was here to collect the bag.
The only issue I had was of course, my bag wasn't big enough!!

1 comment:

  1. Lol I used 3 bags when I moved... It can hold a lot of stuff. Hehehehe I agree there service is impeccable!

    ReplyDelete