About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Vanity idea??!!



I met Troy on site today but forgot to ask him if Eden Brae can get our vanities hooked up like this. I heard they also come in white! Cool idea.

I met Troy to discuss some issues with airconditioning. At the plumbers/Troy's suggestion earlier, we moved the hot water service to the media room wall to help with efficiency. In fact, it was moved to the family room external wall right where the outdoor airconditioning unit is to be positioned. I agreed that it was OK to be moved to the media room wall instead. In fact, we agreed it would probably be better there anyway - less noise in the area we will spend the most.
We also have a few issues with the ducting coming downstairs to the living areas mainly due to the structural changes we made. When I ask for changes and they get approved, I assumed all aspects had been looked at to ensure it works. Um NO! As of today, we will now lose a corner of BED2 for ducting and the powder room, WC and mudroom area will have the roof lowered to standard height to enclose some ducting. Not particularly happy about it but they are our best options now.

Whilst I was there, we had the airconditioning roughin happening and the roofing had started. Torrential rain saw the roofing guys shut up shop. Lockup should be in about 2 weeks time and the gyprock will begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment