About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Frame inspection

We received our 'independent independent' inspection report yesterday. Some minor things to rectify at this stage. Well worth the money for our peace of mind.
















4 comments:

  1. Hi Kerith, have you passed the report onto Troy? We are also getting one of these done so will be interesting to see what the EBH feedback is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. H&K Ryan send it to Troy themselves. Troy told me that there was nothing unexpected or unusual there ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do they just fix all the issues and do they come and do they come back and have a look. Never did figure out how these things worked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure either Niall. I know they don't come back and re-inspect. And I am sure not all issues will be fixed. I am going to ask what has been fixed out of the list from Howard.

    ReplyDelete