About Me

My photo
EDIT - Now a 'work at the local school' mum a few days a week while juggling the job of parenting 3 teenagers! I am a SAHM who does work from home occasionally, dedicated to raising 3 Godly, independent, healthy children. Loving the home building process though it is not without challenges. I have fairly free reign over the creative aspect of the project...just not the financial side!

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Lower roof completed





Lower roof done today. Most of it is out the rear of the house which is a no access zone  - sorry, no photos.
I received my Building Variation today for the airconditioning changes to be made as per yesterdays visit. One half of it (the ground floor ceiling height change) was left off the paperwork. I alerted Rania who will amend this Variation before I sign it.
Howard Ryan called today to finalise his independent inspection time and payment for next Thursday late afternoon. He does this first inspection prior to internal linings/lockup.

2 comments:

  1. Looking good K :) Every little bit of progress helps see the bigger picture; a beautiful, complete brand new home!!!! So blessed!! Praying for favour and good weather over your house xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a beautiful new home it will be. I do often feel convicted though that I should be more focused on our eternal home than on this earthly home ;-)

    Rain should not be too much of a concern now the roof is finally finished.

    ReplyDelete